1 packet of custard powder
1 bar of dark chocolate
3/4 pat of butter
1 1/2 pack of small square tea biscuits
1/2 lt milk
8 dessertspoonfuls of sugar
1 cinnamon stick
1. Mix 1/2 cup of milk with the custard powder in a bowl.
2. Pour rest of milk into a saucepan and add the sugar and cinnamon. When it begins to boil, add the custard mix, stirring continuously for 5 minutes until it comes back to the boil. Remove saucepan from the heat and leave to cool.
3. Break the chocolate bar into small pieces and cut up the butter and mix together in a glass bowl. Microwave until it melts together.
Using a deep baking tray (or lasagne dish) layer the ingredients as follows:
– Dip biscuits in coffee and line the bottom of the tray
– pour half the custard over biscuits and spread evenly.
– Add another layer of biscuits (again dipping them in coffee first)
– pour half the chocolate mix over these and spread evenly
– Add another layer of biscuits, custard, biscuits and chocolate.
– leave to set.
ENJOY ! 🙂